Raw Food Diet for Mixed Breeds

|
I am in the middle of doing research on dog food. One thing that caught my eye is feeding dogs with raw meat. This is nothing new because many dog owners have been doing this practice for the longest time. Being a trained chef and all, I'd rather cook food for my dogs; however, I'm all for giving my dogs the daily nutritional requirement. Based on my research so far, raw food is far better than commercial dog food because the latter has so many suspicious ingredients that can be harmful to dogs. What's more, since raw food already contains vitamins and minerals, there is little need for supplements. In the long run, this will not only be very beneficial to the dog, it will also be cheaper across the board.

If you are keen on subjecting your mixed breed on raw food diet, you might want to try the GoingRawr Dog Compendium. It has everything you need to know about raw food diet for dogs -whether purebred or mixed breed. I will be trying this raw food diet next week on my dog Almond. He is a bit sickly and the vet suggested a different diet which was in line with the raw food diet. I was a little concerned at first but I think this can be beneficial to my dog given that he will be consuming food that has no preservatives. The way I see it, he's not too keen on the brand we are using right now. Perhaps it would be a good move to switch him to raw food diet as early as now. Of course, I will have more updates on how he is getting on with the new diet. I bet he'll be one happy mongrel next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment